A Warm Welcome to our new school nurse

Please extend a warm welcome to Francis Sibbett, who will join ISA as the school nurse from 15 March.  I will let her introduce herself:

 

“My name is Frances Sibbett and I am really looking forward to starting my role as ISA'S School Nurse.  I have over 25 years of Registered Nursing and Midwifery experience, including School Nursing in Aberdeen City Schools. It's a role I love and I am looking forward to meeting students (and families) at ISA.

 

My family and I returned to Aberdeen last year after a few years abroad in Azerbaijan.  As a family we have experience of international schools as our son attended TISA in Baku.

 

When I am not at work, I enjoy walking, cookery and spending time with family and friends.

 

Excited to get started and meet you all.

Comments

  1. Welcome to the ISA family. I look forward to meet ing you!
    Christina Hill, parent

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment