The ISA Community would like to extend a very warm welcome to Elaine Gibb, who will be working with Elementary Learning Support. She writes:
"Hello, and thank you for the warm welcome I have received. My name is Elaine Gibb, and I am very excited to be joining the ISA team. I started my teaching career in my native north east of England and then, with my husband Alan, spent the next twenty years moving and working internationally. My career has taken me to a broad range of international locations from the hustle and bustle of Port Harcourt (Nigeria) to the glamour of Paris, and many others in between! I have a real passion for learning, and believe that every pupil can achieve great things with the right support. I have worked in numerous roles including eight years in learning support. I come to ISA having spent the last three and a half years as a P5 class teacher in a local independent school. Overall, my biggest teaching challenge has been teaching Australian babies and toddlers to swim!
Outside of education we have a very active 5 year old Hungarian Vizsla called Freo (named after the Fremantle Dockers, an Aussie Rules Football team), and spend lots of time trying to tire him out. I am currently teaching him to play noughts and crosses! When not out walking and exploring with Freo I enjoy golfing, travelling and cooking.
I am really looking forward to being part of your community."

Comments
Post a Comment