Welcome Back!
I hope you and your family had a restful break and your child is ready for our second semester. There is a lot to look forward to and we kick things off with the high school Spanish trip next week. This will be our first language trip for many years and the students can expect a full itinerary of lessons and excursions as they immerse themselves in the language and learn first hand about a different culture.
Looking further ahead I can see several student council events and we will also be hosting a major sports tournament and an MUN conference. There are a lot of incredible opportunities at the school beyond our academics and I hope as we start the new year, students will make a point of getting involved with our extracurricular offerings. In our recent assembly I spoke to the students about the idea of happiness. Making connections with peers, supporting others, being active and doing things one enjoys are some of the ways we can develop a higher level of life satisfaction. ISA's after school programme plays a key role in building student wellbeing.
[Image - 1000wordphilosophy.com]

Comments
Post a Comment