Teachers are Learners Too
Next week I am sure everyone is looking forward to the long weekend. Ahead of that on Thursday, teachers will have a day of in-service. Workshops include supporting neurodiverse students, exploring ChatGPT and developing meaningful guiding questions. We also have time to work collaboratively as an Middle and High School division and I am delighted that we will be able to press on with the development of some special programmes.
Advisory teams will have time to come together and develop activities as we establish a coherent curriculum that is tailored to the needs of each year group. Teachers are also working on one of five initiatives that colleagues identified earlier this year as projects that would benefit our community. Time will be devoted to; workshops for parents, ISAVision (showcasing students' artistic talent), MS interdisciplinary learning, a student hub and IB1/2 wellbeing.
I am very much looking forward to the discussions and am grateful that we have been afforded the time to grow our programmes.
Image - gse.harvard.edu

Comments
Post a Comment