Spring Break
A well deserved two week holiday is upon us and I am sure the students will be excited to travel, have some down time or spend time with friends and family. The break will also be an opportunity to catch up with work and for grade 10 and 12 students an important period of revision. It is important though that everyone makes some time to relax and disconnect.
The last two months of the semester will have the added bonus of finer weather and I hope our students will get outside as much as possible. At our upcoming middle and high school assemblies I will be celebrating a few student achievements and promoting the benefits of being active, serving others and being creative. A link to the middle school assembly's slides is here if you are interested.
[https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1gikRAebFX08y-krbBYCona9-oXXtbfOZqzBBj3tV0Fc/edit?usp=sharing]
We have a rich and diverse after school and lunchtime programme and I hope more students will take advantage of the offering listed on the Community Hub. Clubs, teams, and service learning opportunities contribute to the 'holistic' education we want for all our children and I hope you will encourage your child to get involved when we return in April.
Have a great break.
Image - clipartix

Comments
Post a Comment