Press and Journal Article on our Learning Spaces
This week I have the pleasure of letting the Press and Journal do the hard work for me, with their recent article on our learning spaces which is here: Press and Journal
You can never quite tell what a journalist will do when you allow them in! I said the elementary school already had learning spaces that look very similar... he said something different... I hoped we'd focus on the teachers, but there is a bit too much of me - seriously I don't appear in our family albums as much as I appear here. There is a reason I didn't choose a career in modelling. But the article has gone down really well and I think captures our thinking very clearly. I hope you enjoy it - and more importantly your child is enjoying the learning spaces that we have transformed so far. We are currently planning the next waves.
Have a great week, and I wish your child well for their Global Citizenship week next week.

Comments
Post a Comment